Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Me me me meme!

Soon-to-be Detective Earp has tagged me! This is a most horrible meme to boot. As far as I can determine, the "tagged" must describe 5 weird/annoying/psychotic things about themselves. From nose-picking (Peakah), to loogie hocking in food (AirForceWife), to attractive dust fields (TylerD) and packing it all in (Fmragtops), I'm in really good company!

Where to start...

1. It takes me forever to do anything. I am a world class procrastinator. I can't do A until I've finished B. I don't want to do B so neither A nor B ever get done. Its not that A can't be done independently of B, I just get it in my head that B must be done first because I don't want to do it.

I had to go read all of the other posts before I started on mine, not because I couldn't come up with anything to write, but because writing is haaarrrrddd. Oh waaahhh!

I spend so much time reading other people's blogs that I completely missed the fact that I was tagged 3 days ago! It doesn't help that Wyatt posts an average of 25 times a day. By the time I get to his blog, everything over 1.5 days old has been archived.

2. I'm a complete slob. I never make the bed, vacuum, or dust. Every surface in the house has a mountain of "stuff" covering it. It doesn't help matters that TweetiePie is a packrat of Biblical proportions. His dream is to retire and open a junk yard - and never sell anything. I've determined that we will require a minimum of 100 acres for our combined "stuff".

(skuze me a minute. Lcpl Pete, USMC is calling from HI. Gotta talk...)

3. Now where was I? ... Oh, yeah! I get distracted real easy. That's not a habit, though is it?

I have a habit of breaking watches. Ever since I was a wee one, watches never lasted more than a few weeks before they stopped working. I'd wear them during the day, take them off at night and put them somewhere safe. Then they'd suddenly stop working. OK, so maybe taking them apart had something to do with it. They're just sooo damn cool to play with!

4. I have a habit of assuming that everyone is smarter than me. I'm pretty sure I'm right about that one. Except for the obviously stoopid hippies, commies, and moonbats.

5. I have trouble writing about myself. I can't think of a fifth 'thing'. I have a habit of being boring? Introverted? Peevish?

Now on to the next victims er, contestants:

either orr
PCS to LikedInUSAF
Prof. RightWingNation
Landry's Life
and CivilWarrior