Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday Funny

Some more of "teh funny" from Tweetiepie:

New Living Will Form

I, __________________________, being of sound mind and body,
do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no
circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of peckerwood
politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended
on it.

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to sit up and ask for:
(Please initial all that apply)

_________a martini,

_________a margarita,

_________a beer,

_________my email,

_________a steak,

_________the remote control,

_________my SiteMeter count,

_________a bowl of ice cream,

_________a laptop,

_________sex,

_________a .45

it should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a
determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and
attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a
day.

Signature:___________________________

Date: ___________________________

Witness: __________________________

Sorry for lack of original posting recently. 'Tis the season to be busy at work 'n stuff.