Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Funny and News

News first: JP is a DadX2! Read the comments on this post. (thanks for the heads-up, SK!)

Last night, I spent several hours editing the crappy video I took at the milblog conference. The sound never got quite as good as I'd like, but the real killer was trying to upload it. I think I need a new router that doesn't drop the connection every 500K. Anyhoo, the good news is that some presumably good video will be posted soon according to Andi.
For those of you who missed the conference, video of the entire day will be available in the near future.
I'll try uploading my stuff again, but the alternative will probably look and sound better.

Now for "teh funny" from TweetiePie. WARNING - very un-PC!

***

Four women were driving across the country. Each one was from a different place: Idaho, Nebraska, Texas, and Mexico.

Shortly after the trip began, the woman from Idaho started pulling potatoes from her bag and throwing them out of the window.

"What the hell are you doing?" demanded the Nebraskan. "We have so many of these damn things in Idaho, I am just sick of looking at them!"

A moment later, the gal from Nebraska began pulling ears of corn from her bag and tossing them from the window."What are you doing that for?"asked the gal from Texas . "We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I am just sick of looking at them!"

Inspired, the gal from Texas opened the car door and pushed the Mexican out.

***