Thursday, September 15, 2005

Insolublog Exposed!

I have irefultable proof that Insolublog, not Ann Coulter, wrote the book "How To Talk to a Liberal". See his latest post Driving Miss Crazy (cleverly misdirecting title, I might add!) which contains such classic "Annisms" as:
These people don't just drink watered down Howard Dean kool-aide. They roll welfare checks into paper tubes and snort the stuff in straight powder form.
and
I felt as giddy as my second amendment readers would feel, given a dump truck of rock salt, an A-10 Warthog and five unrestrained minutes at an outdoor Barbara Streisand concert.
and
You want me to treat you like you have a visible birth defect, instead of a lifestyle choice? You sound like many AIDS 'victims' who refused to use protection.
or
While twirling the ice in your secular, non-denominational liquid refreshment, wrinkle your nose, and say
"Where the hell is that smell coming from? Is that marajuana?"
Watch with amusement at the guests who begin to sniff their own fingers and clothes.
But then he throws us an obvious curve with
Please visit our refreshment stand for a delicious hot dog. Pour yourself a frosty Coca-Cola. Why not buy some swag over at Dr. Phat Tony's?

Why didn't he include a link to the swag store? Hmmmmm? Inquiring minds want to know!

But the most damning proof of all:

Yes, an actual Paparazzi photograph taken by World News and Report special agent Buzz Snapshlottsky.

So, what does all of this mean. I haven't a clue! I just thought Insolublog's post was hysterical and wanted to post about it but didn't want to just paste a link. Plus, I'm out of Ritalin and my brain is running away. And I'm playing with my new copy of Photoshop Elements.