Sunday, September 11, 2005

The 12 Days of OEF

From Lcpl. Pete, USMC comes another example of musical talent (or at least a bit of humor) created during an operation in Afghanistan.

12 Days of OEF (Operation Enduring Freedom)
Sung to the tune of The 12 Days of Christmas

On the First day of OEF Osama gave to me
1 Plane ride that wasn't worth a damn

On the Second day of OEF Osama gave to me
2 suicide bombers

On the Third day of OEF Osama gave to me
3 Car Bombs

On the Fourth day of OEF Osama gave to me
4 Afghan Trots (The shits)

On the Fifth day of OEF Osama gave to me
5 I E D's

On the Sixth day of OEF Osama gave to me
6 Spitting Cobras

On the Seventh day of OEF Osama gave to me
7 Crying Boys (you that have been in afghan know what I am talking about)

On the Eigth day of OEF Osama gave to me
8 whining Marines

On the Ninth day of OEF Osama gave to me
9 Rocket Attacks

On the Tenth day of OEF Osama gave to me
10 ACM (Bad GUYS)

On the Eleventh day of OEF Osama gave to me
11 Jingle Trucks

On the Twelth day of OEF Osama gave to me
12 ANA (Afghan National Army)

OK, I guess that was worth two video games. I'll send them as soon as I can find them. Merry Christmas Pete!