Sunday, September 25, 2005

A Marine Knows Where He Stands

WarriorJason says he knows where he stands with the Muj, but can't say the same for the leftist MSM and stoopid anti-war protesters. He's got a message for the two-faced weenies:
The left needs to stop using those of us who died or got wounded in battle for their own propaganda. Their own propaganda which supports the Muj and some far-left ideology. When me and my fellow warriors come home don’t come up to us, shake our hand and tell us that you support us but not the war. Please just keep freaking walking because that is not support. You might as well spit in my face, then at least I know where you stand. Your typical double talk does not impress me.
Me neither. I'm much more impressed with the maturity and dedication of warriors like Jason. Plus, he uses much cooler hardware.