Thursday, October 13, 2005

Random Stuff 'n Things

I'm all out of ideas. I'm really bored with the Miers nomination, Tom Delay, Bush's poll numbers, eating, thinking...you know, life. I want to do another "Beverly Kennedy" episode, but Teddy hasn't done anything spectacularly stupid lately. Or any more stupid than usual. I still don't know what's going on with LCpl Pete, USMC and that has me distracted. Oh well, blah, blah, blah.

Dr. Phat Tony is running strolling for Constable of Huntsville and Insolublog is his chief advisor/Karl Rove evil genius. Bwwwaaaahhhaaahhaaa! I'm Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, but somehow I think the Peter Principal is in play here (pun intended, lamely - you know, Gen. Peter Pace?) and I can't think of where to take this.

Mr. Completely (*new link* - see Good Guys. Well, go on...) sent me word that a "virtual" cousin of mine, LouG (G for Gunn) has set up his blog - Mad Gun. He won't be posting regularly for a while yet, but might have some travel pics and stories.

Jean-Paul Borda is trying to take over the blogododecahedron. He's got three, count 'em three new blogs/sites. My sidebar contains a "Jean-Paul Borda's World" section with picture links to SoldierFoto (photos taken by aliens, I mean soldiers) and MilBlogging.com, your one stop shop for all the milblogs on the net. Check them ooouuuttt! as JP would say. Then go over and leave teh funny in the comments on Hooah.net. He doesn't have a logo for that one or it would be in the "World" section, too. Hooah replaces the National Guard Experience, but JP is slowly putting up posts from the old site on the new one. Plus, there's new funny!

For something really scary and funny at the same time, read the English translation of the letter from al-Zawahiri to al-Zarqawi. These guys are sick! (like you didn't already know that).